PART TIME ASSISTANT WANTED FOR FINANCIAL PLANNER - CALGARY - 2 DAYS PER WEEK STARTING JANUARY 2023.
PART TIME ASSISTANT WANTED FOR FINANCIAL PLANNING PRACTICE IN CALGARY, ALBERTA STARTING IN JANUARY 2023 – 2 DAYS PER WEEK.
We are currently looking for a Part Time Assistant for a Financial Planning Practice located in Calgary, Alberta, working 2 days per week starting in January 2023. This position will be collaborating directly with the owner who has a successful practice. You will be using solid communication skills (both oral and written) in dealing with all kinds of personalities and situations. Your discretionary and confident personality will be managing all issues with the utmost care ensuring professionalism, by being integral in your word and credibility in your work results.
This role is not for the FAINT OF HEART – you will need to be agile and thrive in a fast paced, results oriented environment.
· Updating client files/gathering information to prepare for client meetings.
· Insurance application completion and follow up.
· Point of contract for the completion of client service requests.
· Completion of documentation for Mutual Fund Accounts and assisting in the follow up of Mutual Fund Trades.
· Managing an Opportunities Follow Up System.
· Maintaining a Filing/Database System while looking for ways to improve current systems.
· Client relations/communications by providing professional Customer Service to external Stakeholders.
· Coordinating client meetings.
· Performing other job-related duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
· Detail oriented, highly organized, and initiative taking.
· Being self motivated, results oriented, proactive.
· Able to manage multiple tasks and competing demands.
· Providing excellent Customer Service to all by being able to meet the client’s needs.
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
· 3-5 years experience in the Financial Services Industry (Insurance/Investments).
· Knowledge of Insurance Carrier Software/Financial Concepts is an Asset.
What our client is offering is a Job share situation working 2 days per week. This role will be paying a very generous hourly rate and benefits package (if wanted/needed). Hours of work will be determined as the client is very flexible.
If you are looking to work for highly energized personality who treats his staff like gold – then please “Race” your resume with 3 references – 2 previous supervisors, 1 former co-worker with email addresses and cell numbers to email@example.com. Or give Deb a call at 403-980-9879 for further information.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and only those qualified for the role will notified.