EXPERIENCED CABINET MAKER WANTED FOR SHOP IN HIGH RIVER, ALBERTA.
We are currently looking for an experienced Cabinet Maker for our newest client based out of their shop in High River, Alberta.
The candidate that we are seeking must enjoy working in a team environment and be able to supervise staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- set up tools and materials at each job site.
- follow blueprints to construct cabinet pieces.
- install cabinets according to room design specifications and plans.
- varnish, stain and paint cabinets.
- follow safety guidelines and clean up at each job site.
- must be able to be a Coach, Trainer and Teacher to other members of the team.
- must be able to run a CNC machine.
- must be open to learning new skills from the owner.
- enjoy practical and manual activity.
- able to follow written instructions.
- able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- able to make mathematical calculations.
- good hand-eye coordination.
- able to work independently and part of a team.
- free from allergies and dust.
What our client is offering is a shop that conforms to all Health and Safety Standards, Practices an open style communication where every employee is heard, Hard working and fast paced - the owner works besides his staff and is always laughing and sharing experiences.
You will be part of a family business coupled with a generous hourly rate for the role.
Please "race" your resume to email@example.com with a couple of references - 1 previous supervisor and 1 former coworker with email addresses and cell numbers. Or call Deb directly for further information at 403-980-9879.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and only those considered for the role will be contacted.